Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Discuss Season Three Episodes

Re: Discuss Season Three Episodes 1 year, 8 months ago #11141

• Martin
  • Damned Dirty Ape
  • Better the Sea Devil You Know
Grey 17 is Missing

Not a bad episode but mainly just filler. Garibaldi goes underground while Delenn is elected Queen Ranger.

• Nice to know Garibaldi has a lineage of police officers
  • Ooh Dark Franklin is Dark!
  • Robert Englund is good but the character got on my nerves by the end. He also seems to have lent his Freddy Kruger claws to the monster.
  • When Marcus says "we will die for The One" he should have added "and you are...not The One!"
  • All of Naroon's lines should be read in Bane voice

And The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place

Just watched this. Another great episode full of Centauri machinations especially the scene with Londo's hologram and it was great to see the actors react his virtual presence. The death of Refa set to such a jaunty tune was a suprising tone shift though.
My dream is to open a pub called The Go Go Gadget Arms
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Martin. Reason: Additional

Re: Discuss Season Three Episodes 1 year ago #11458

"Messages from Earth"

Did everyone on the show forget that Ivanova is Jewish? Bacon for breakfast? Nice one, Marcus. Been taking religious sensitivity training from Dr "I'm going to open up your child and use his internal organs to reenact the pottery scene from Ghost because fuck you and your deeply held beliefs" Franklin, have you?
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by Fat Bones Smith.

Re: Discuss Season Three Episodes 1 year ago #11460

• Raveen
  • SPECTRE
Wasn't it established in season 1 that she doesn't observe kosher? Not that Marcus would know that of course.

Re: Discuss Season Three Episodes 1 year ago #11463

Was it? I don't remember.

Re: Discuss Season Three Episodes 1 year ago #11467

• Raveen
  • SPECTRE
Kosher was definitely mentioned in the episode before Koslov and Timov went off touring the galaxy.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds